Every can of Bing Han Ginseng Powder sold is a native Australian tree planted. 1.25% credit card surcharge applies for credit card transactions.


1. Can I become an Independent Distributor on a temporary visa?

If you are over 18 years of age and have valid work rights in Australia, then you are eligible to sign up as a Independent distributor. It is your personal responsibility to comply with any visa conditions and tax obligations.

2. Is there any fee to sign up as an Independent Distributor?

There is no fee to sign up. You are not required to keep any product inventory on hand.

3. How do I sign up?

The person that introduces you to Bing Han, who is also a Bing Han Independent Distributor, will become your sponsor. Your sponsor will provide you with a unique invite code which you can use it to sign up on our website. If you do not have a sponsor, use 00082B4C9E1087 as invite code during the sign-up process. We will assist you if there are aspects you do not understand.

4. Are there guaranteed profits if I sign up?

No, there are no guaranteed profits of any kind. All rebates and bonuses are paid exactly as described in our Compensation Plan. Independent Distributors cannot make false statements of potential earning claims in promoting Bing Han’s income opportunity or its products and services.

5. Do I need to apply for an ABN?

Bing Han International Australia is an official member of Direct Selling Australia (DSA). From 1 July 2018, all Independent Distributors can earn up to $15,000 AUD per annual from Direct Selling activities without needing to quote an ABN. If your annual earning with us is higher than $15,000 AUD, you need to report your ABN to us, or we will be obliged to withhold tax at the maximum marginal rate (currently 47%).

6. Can a company sign up as an Independent Distributor?

Yes. But the company must still appoint one representative to complete the application.

7. Can I change my sponsor?

Only in exceptional circumstances. You will need to submit a written application providing your reasons for wanting to change your sponsor along with authorisation from five consecutive up-line Independent Distributors. Bing Han reserves the right to make the final decision.

8. My circumstances have changed. How do I update my information?

You can change most details within the “My Account” section after logging in. For other changes, please submit a written request. It is your responsibility to verify that the details you have submitted is correct.

9. When will I receive my rebates and bonuses?

Rebates and bonuses are calculated per calendar month and will be debited into your designated bank account on the 15th day of the following month.

10. I did not receive my rebate on the 15th. How do I get it back?

It may take 2 – 3 business days for banks to clear the funds. Your payout may appear on your statement a few days later. You should also verify the details saved in the system is correct. If you have changed your bank details on the 15th, your rebate is most likely in your previous submitted bank account.

11. What do I do if I think my rebate amount is wrong?

Consult with your sponsor or direct IDM first. If they cannot solve your queries, submit your calculation in writing so that we can investigate further for you.

12. Why is my account inactive?

Although it is free to become an Independent Distributor(ID), the ID Agreement term is one year. A minimum Personal Business Volume(PBV) must be met for the 12-month period. When the required PBV is met, you can pay the annual renewal fee to re-activate your account.

13. I am a Bing Han member. How do I login?

If you haven’t received your login details, please write to us with your Bing Han ID, name, mobile number and a photo copy of your personal ID. Once you are verified, we will send you your login details via SMS.